Automated Machinery / Metal Fabrication
The Knoxville region of East Tennessee has a long and recognized history in the automated machinery and metal working industries, resulting in an experienced and well-trained workforce. The region's geographic location provides excellent access to both suppliers and customers.
Advanced training is available at:
- The University of Tennessee Knoxville
- Center for Intelligent Systems and Machine Learning
- Nationally ranked College of Engineering
- Research and development in robotics and automation
- Interdisciplinary Additive Manufacturing Research