ETEDA provides resources and expertise that significantly enhance the economic development efforts in the region. We work closely with the local communities in the 15-county area to provide customized community development assistance, offering a broad range of demographic resources and support material.
- Utilize the JobsEq comprehensive database to provide customized support materials for specific projects including the most current data on:
- target industry
- proximity, radius and location maps
- Provide research for communities preparing grant requests and back-up research for relocation and expansion requests.
- Maintain accurate and thorough data on all available sites/buildings in each of the fifteen counties.
- Provide annual report of regional industry trends data to communities and developers including prospect information on:
- number of requests for buildings
- building size and ceiling height
- number of actual projects
- types of industry considering the region.
- Host training opportunities throughout the year for local economic developers using subject matter experts.
- Provide a forum to discuss common issues.
- Promote the virtual building concept as a means to offer product to prospects.