As corporations continue to digitize all information, the management of data has become a significant issue. The Knoxville-Oak Ridge region has the assets to accommodate this industry sector.
- Advanced infrastructure that supports the Oak Ridge National Laboratory, where the world's first exascale computer is being built.
- Electricity provided by the Tennessee Valley Authority, the largest public power company in the U.S.
- 99.999% transmission reliability since 2000
- Rates designed specifically for data centers and technology companies
- Redundant capability in both fiber and electrical power
- Low business costs
- No personal State income tax
- Abundant water resources