A rich and diverse talent pool, access to world-class technical expertise and a central location combine
to make the Knoxville region very attractive location for corporate and regional headquarters.
The Knoxville region has a strong corporate office sector. Key advantages to companies in locating
their regional offices in the area include:
- A rich and diverse talent pool
- Proximity to many universities and colleges
- Main campus of the University of Tennessee
- Growing workforce of over one-half million
- Access to world-class technical expertise and technology transfer opportunities
- Central location
- Located at juncture of three major interstates: 1-40, I-75, I-81
- Major regional airport with more than 120 flights daily to 22 major U.S. destinations
- State taxes ranking among the lowest in the U.S.
- No state property tax
- Competitive corporate taxes
- Available targeted jobs tax credit
- Right-to-work state
- Robust telecommunications infrastructure that supports the Oak Ridge
National Laboratory available to companies
- Redundant fiber and electric power available.
- Unmatched quality of life